Ultimate AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate 2022
Full Practice Test with Explanations included
Reddemy may receive an affiliate commission if you enroll in a paid course after using these buttons to visit Udemy. Thank you for using these buttons to support Reddemy.
Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner,Solutions Architect,Developer
Reddit Posts and Comments
0 posts • 11 mentions • top 11 shown below
3 points • emeff-kay
Stephane Maarek's course is also for SOA-C02 https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-aws-certified-sysops-administrator-associate/?couponCode=BF_EXTENDED_21
1 points • jackster829
The Solutions Architect - Associate exam is not a hard exam. I wouldn't say it's easy but it's not difficult. If you know the fundamentals and know a lot of AWS services you can pass. (still recommend doing practice exams though)
Since you don't have experience as a developer it will be a bit harder for you since there are a few developer-ish questions. But it's nothing you couldn't learn while studying.
The SA cert will basically test your understanding on elasticity, performance, cost, networking ( lots and lots on VPCs ), and overall best practices for cloud architecture. Experience doing these things helps drastically but you can study for this.
I know a few people who have never logged into the AWS console who have the Solutions Architect Associate cert.
What I would recommend if you want the SA cert is to go through A Cloud Guru's course, use Jon Bonso's practice exams, and possibly Stephane Maarek Udemy course. I'm using Stephen for additional SA Pro prep and so far it's quite good and thorough.
1 points • xXEvanatorXx
Sounds like you are doing all the right things I also liked this course. https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-aws-certified-sysops-administrator-associate/
1 points • Dr_Hugh_Mann
No probem, I'm sure someone here has already mentioned these but there's definitely a good reason why this sub recommends these study materials:
Video Courses: https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-aws-certified-sysops-administrator-associate/
Practice Exams https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-sysops-administrator-associate-practice-exams-soa-c01/
1 points • stephanemaarek
- most videos are specific to SOA-C01 but there may be some overlap. You can find out more at the landing page: https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-aws-certified-sysops-administrator-associate/
- It's updated and people are passing the exam. When I feel there's a gap that's too big, I usually work towards updating the course
1 points • obijuan45
2 points • Reddizzle1844
Those were the two hard ones for sure.
For aws I did used these two resources.
And for CCNA I used these two resources.
I know it seems like you’re never gonna get it done but I promise stick with it and you will pass. These resources cost some money but the uCertify stuff was not that great.
1 points • mekelburgj
I highly recommend Stephane Maarek's ( u/stephanemaarek ) course: Ultimate AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate 2020 | Udemy I used this and Jon Bonso's ( u/jon-bonso-tdojo ) Udemy Practice Exams AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Practice Exams | Udemy as my sole study material and passed. I also took the Solution Architect exam prior which covers about 75% of the SysOps material.
1 points • Engle47
The test is hard. I didn't have any working AWS experience and was able to get both the AWS SysOps and Solutions Arch Associate last year. I started with the Solutions Arch and then got the SysOps. Each took me about 6 weeks to study for but I did fail the SysOps the first time I took it. They are hard tests. I would suggestion looking at these resources
1 points • genbu0399
AWS SAA-C02: https://learn.cantrill.io/
For the SOA-C01 and DVA-C01 I also used ACloudGuru with those courses. Do not buy those udemy courses, subscribe for $20/month.
https://aws.amazon.com/certification/ schedule an exam here
1 points • SaltyImposter
Don't lose hope! You can do it.
Here are the tips that I have,
>This is the following steps that I took.
- Stephane Maarek | Ultimate AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate 2020 | This took around 3 weeks to get through.
- Booked the exam for 3 weeks in advance to give my self a deadline.
- Started to test my knowledge, Using the practise exam at then end of of course and buying Jon Bonso | AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Practice Exams
- Learning from my mistakes and ensuring I understood why I got questions wrong, The explanations of the questions when reviewing a great for learning. I would then go back to Stephans course and restudy the areas I needed more work.
- Week before my exam i watched the Exam Readiness: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate on the AWS training site so I knew what to expect.
- After being confident that my practice test results, I was sure that I would sit the exam. if you are still not sure that you can pass you have 24 hours to reschedule your exam.
I cannot recommend Stephane course enough, I have also purchased his AWS Solutions Architect course for next year as he is that good! The Jon Bonso exams are amazing as well. they are really difficult but the detailed explanations and links to further documentation and Cheat Sheets really help you understand a service.